Solution Sales Specialist AWS
Job ID: 48076
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest IaaS Solutions Sales Specialist
As the IaaS Solutions Sales Specialists, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud solutions portfolio to Channel Partners.
You Will Be The Cultivator Of
- This position is primarily focused on facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within our cloud products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- Identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Modern Work and Infrastructure-as-a-Service accounts.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and/or AWS is a plus.
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proposals and closing techniques.
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …)