Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast.
We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service.
With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
Sound good to you? If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Solutions Sales Specialist!
As the Solutions Sales Specialist, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud solutions portfolio to Channel Partners.
- This position is primarily focused on facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within our cloud products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- Identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Modern Work and Infrastructure-as-a-Service accounts.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure (other cloud platforms is a plus).
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proposals and closing techniques.
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …)
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*