OPERATIONS LEAD – LBN | Immediate Hire
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
At Ingram Micro, we are focused on nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency, and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
What are you going to do?
Reporting directly to MEA Group Manager, Operations and working closely with the Local leadership team, you will be responsible for managing Levant operations. This role serves as a key operations lead to Ingram Micro’s Levant business, running the daily operations of the distribution centre. With solid leadership and organizational skills, you will be driving Ingram Micro levant’ s operations towards further development and excellence.
Specific responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- Administer and operate the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Account for all materials and supplies; audit goods received into warehouse.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensure the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Develop goals and set expectations for work performance of associates/supervisors.
- Responsible for meeting forecasted capacity, quality, and timing requirements.
- Maintain reports and provides data analysis of operations, as well as individual and team performance.
- Create and maintain written SOP’s /procedures for all aspects of distribution as applicable.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure efficient day-to-day operations.
- Interpret and enforce company policies and safety regulations to all associates.
- Research opportunities for performance improvement in safety, quality and productivity.
- Assure conformance to all safety, security and environmental rules.
- Assist in safety incident/ accident investigations as needed
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to accommodate forecasted capacity requirements.
- Lead and train (as needed) a team of associates within the distribution centre/ warehouse
- Provide meaningful input to the management for each associates performance appraisal and coaching situations.
- Respond & accept constructive feedback from associates, peers
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and Ingram Micro management based on our fluid business needs
- Demonstrate Ingram Micro values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community Involvement.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have high school diploma and at least five years of relevant experience in warehouse Operations management position.
- You are experienced in implementing and/or running a WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- You have managerial and supervisory experience.
- You are experienced in developing processes and procedures to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- You have the ability to balance working autonomously yet with close collaboration with the team.
- Good communication and team building skills in diverse cultural and business environments is preferable.
- Fluent in English
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real-life on-the-job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life? If yes, we’re looking forward to receiving your application.