Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
>> Hybrid Work Schedule: 2-days in office | 3-days remote <<
Position Summary: Responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of distribution systems. Analyzes transportation modes and methods and makes recommendations for change as required. Collects, evaluates, analyzes, and disseminates data.
- Conducts surveys and studies to assist in the selection of sites, size and product mixes for distribution centers and warehouses.
- Develops and implements transportation programs to ensure the most reliable, cost-effective movement of company products.
- Conducts and executes negotiations with transportation providers and international courier service providers on rates and services.
- Drive efforts to define, design, develop and standardize supply chain data visualization / analytics for the transportation operations team
- Develop world-class BI solutions using best practices, standards and procedures for services and systems
- Develop analysis and reporting tools that enable pre/post analysis of process changes in distribution and fulfillment centers
- Build and execute dashboards, calculations, triggers, automation, and scripting via Microsoft Platform, specializing in PowerBI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Extract, filter and aggregate data through logical queries, complex calculations, and programming
- Aptitude to learn and execute data modeling; Ability to work with senior business leaders on designing and creating new Actionable Data and Insights
- Champions significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity; Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks
- Can come up with quick solutions to keep the business running; Can identify the support group and stakeholders needed to address issues
What you bring to the role: Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Data Engineering, Finance, or another applicable field
- Previous experience with transportation data sets, or other large retailer/ multisite distribution fulfillment activities
- Ideally, experience building & executing dashboards via Power BI or Qlik; Cloud based technology experience- AWS preferred; Experience with SDLC procedures (Agile or Scrum)
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; Process-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization to drive continuous improvement & problem solve.
- Ability to interact and influence both internal business partners in a collaborative manner though teamwork. Quick learning, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Quick learning, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, no waiting period!
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.