CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling globally with a single platform. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, and our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence and backing of Ingram Micro.
The ideal traffic manager should be a self-starter who obsessed with processes and thrives solving complex problems. They will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines on multiple concurrent projects interfacing with all levels within the organization, while being flexible to changing business and technical conditions.
What you'll be doing:
• Manage incoming projects: Own the intake of new requests, ensuring all relevant information is captured in the initial brief.
• Assess the current delivery team workload and help resource the work by business need, priority, and deadline.
• Create timelines and facilitate reviews: Build timelines that help the delivery teams meet deadlines for delivery.
• Schedule and attend project kick-offs and/or live creative reviews and modify schedules based on feedback, revisions, rounds of review, etc.
• Help to establish and continue to develop efficient processes within the team from initial project request to final execution.
• Identify gaps in processes and/or tasks that can be optimized
• Develop and manage cataloging processes and other relevant workflows for ingesting, describing, managing, and approving the use of digital assets.
• Maintain project management tool/status updates: Learn our project management tool inside and out and use it to build timelines, maintain workflows, delineate tasks, and create status updates. Types of daily and/or weekly reporting items might include in-progress work, creative that’s out for review (awaiting feedback from stakeholders), upcoming projects, etc.
• Creative delivery: Must work cross-functionally to ensure deliverables are understood, shared, and delivered in an efficient manner to project stakeholders.
• Quality control: When time allows, be another set of hands and eyes to help a small team get the details right across a high volume of assets.
What you bring to the role:
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.