Chief Financial Officer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 47281
The CFO will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the Senior MD and leaders of the two business units with emphasis on bottom line performance, working capital and enhancing shareholder value. This position will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy.
Reporting directly to Senior VP & CFO Asia Pacific who based in RHQ, Singapore
- Proactively manage cash flows in a leveraged environment
- Manage financial capital; communicate capital requirements/ implications of business decisions to Senior MD and Senior VP & CFO Asia Pacific
- Conduct meaningful proactive analysis to improve key business decisions focusing on management of working capital
- Grow equity value - increase gross profit and reduce debt.
- Ensures efficient capital expenditures and minimizes taxes
- Define the financial strategy
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy
- Establish internal control processes required to manage and grow the business
Anticipate and correct problems in advance
- Drive the annual budget process and the monthly reporting and financial forecast
- Sit in monthly con-call and financial review with Regional team
- Manage and creating a competitive advantage for the business
- Effectively lead the Finance / Credit team by hiring and retaining top-grade talent.
- Develop and implement a risk management policy
- Ensure full compliance and business ethics is imbedded in the company’s DNA through leading by example, proper reinforcement, and constant communication.
- Ensure controls are in place to manage commodity positions and trading
- Develop processes and disciplines around monitoring and assessing risk in positions
- Expand financial reporting systems to determine daily and weekly gross profit estimates
- Effectively manage sponsor, bank, board of director and financial advisor relationships
- Lead financial aspects of potential M&A activity
- Lead the financial evaluation of mergers and acquisition candidates
- Structure, negotiate, and finalize purchase agreements
- Lead systems integration efforts
We seek an outstanding candidate with demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in key executive financial positions with minimum 15 years and above relevant experiences.
Qualifications and Experience
o Organization and planning
o Calm under pressure
o Analysis skills
o Strategic thinking/visioning
o Work ethic
o Sets high standards
o Holds people accountable