Cloud Technical Consultant - Azure
This job posting is no longer active.
Bellevue, WA, United States
Job ID: 47789
Cloud Technical Consultant- Azure
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Travel: Approx 25% on an as-needed basis
- Cloud Technical Consultant for IaaS serves as the technical lead for IaaS solutions & services sold and provisioned by Ingram Micro channel partners. Qualified candidates will have experience in working with channel partner leadership, and background of influencing decision-makers in the following.
- Contribution to sales tactics, practice development and strategy
- Solving customer challenges with Azure solutions, outcomes, and services
- Infrastructure as a Service architecture, design, deployment, and optimization
- Consult & resolve complex challenges for opportunities & growth
- Pro-active platform review and guidance of customer environment including costing, billing and reporting
- Advise & direct for the desired customer experience using architectural blueprints
- Build reseller, vendor, and internal partner relationships, gain trusted status for transparent collaboration and planning of business needs. Work with IaaS internal and vendor consultants to define, design, and implement business process-based solutions
- Comprehensively educate partners and Ingram Micro associates on best in class IT solutions to facilitate the building of practices in areas of focus.
- Raise the technical proficiency of the partner to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- Understands the partner sales organization and identifies and engages key stakeholders.
- Proactively present information on new and emerging products, technologies and services to help reseller partners to capitalize on new market opportunities and increase end-user reach and loyalty.
- Effectively articulate benefits of technologies, products and services above and beyond the “speeds and feeds” illustrating increased operational efficiency, profitability, or governance through use of tools and solutions.
- Play a larger role consulting internally for the company and is sought out by management/executives to lend support or validate strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for outlining/mentoring IaaS Pre-Sale technical resources on the foundation of knowledge, defining processes and workflows, gaining user adoption, and define establish guidelines of best practices.
Education and Experience::
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of directly-related experience. (high school grad or equivalent with a minimum of 9 years directly-related experience)
- IaaS Solutions Architect Certifications
- Relevant professional level industry certifications
- Previous experience working on technical channel development.
- Previous experience working on reseller education and enablement in Mid-range & Enterprise technology solutions for data center, communications, networking, security or Point-of-Sale.
- Knowledge IT industry and channel related to technologies are important.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and work towards a common goal
- Work independently as well as in group/team settings
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.