Cloud Cyber Security Sales Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 48139
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in B2B technology sales and knowledge of Cloud security to join our SaaS Sales Team. An ideal candidate will have experience selling B2B security / cybersecurity solutions that allows them to be a “consultant” to our channel Partners. The ultimate goal of this sales leader is to help an assigned set of Ingram Micro Cloud Partners build a security practice and be wildly successful.
As a SaaS Sales Team for Security member, you will be responsible for guiding your reseller partners through our Security Practice program and enabling their success. Help them create bundles using top security vendors like Microsoft, Trend Micro, ProofPoint and Acronis. You will act as a trusted advisor for resellers; guiding them through a plan to achieve technical / sales readiness and driving end-customer acquisition.
- Drive NEW annual recurring revenue (ARR) by helping partners add new end customer and new Security vendors
- Be a subject matter expert in Security as it relates to Ingram Micro Cloud services.
- Work with targeted partners driving new ARR by developing their sales readiness, technical readiness, and product mix of their security business.
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro partners with the potential to be highly successful in cloud security.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, account managers, and post-sales support
- In the case where there is an account manager you will act as a security sales consultant. If there isn’t an account manager, the SST be responsible for maintaining existing business as well as driving new ARR.
- Deliver sales training and customer acquisition workshops for Partners.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on security offerings – including certifications as needed.
- 2+ years of B2B technology, preferably with cloud technology.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a security subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections,
- Ability to work independently, either on premise or remotely – setting priorities to meet goals and deadlines and efficiently organizing resources.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.