IT Site Support
Denton, TX, United States
Job ID: 48100
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Provides support to the organization's internal users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes); answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, and is typically located within a call center.
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems; maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor. Works under moderate supervision.
- Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred.
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
Please be prepared to pass a background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.