Manager, Public Sector -Cloud Sales
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 48033
Independent, Change Agent, Creative, Customer-Centric Sales
Do those words describe you or who you aspire to be daily? As our Manager, Public Sector - Cloud Sales you will need to pull on those strengths to lead a large sales team to drive Vendor revenue with our Partners.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Manager, PS -Cloud IaaS is responsible for hiring, staffing, and managing a team of sales associates, performing like functions, providing coaching, direction, and leadership while creating an engaging and rewarding work environment.
Motivates the individual team members to meet and exceed personal as well as team targets. Effectively plans daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives. Possessing a thorough knowledge of Ingram Microsystems, processes, products, and services, the Manager, PS Sales is responsible for setting and managing objectives and metrics that align with organizational objectives and drives to achieve revenue and profit goals by delivering a superior customer experience.
- Leads, manages, staffs, and oversees the performance and development of a group of team members performing like functions, with work activities focused on accurate and timely execution of essential sales functions. This role may also include operational, transactional, and customer engagement responsibilities.
- Ensures inside sales/vendor Associates are identifying opportunities and effectively partnering with customers to close sales and develop/sustain strong relationships.
- Ensures systems, processes, and tools are operating effectively and efficiently to deliver a superior customer experience. Proposes and implements process improvements.
- Coaches a team to plan and execute customer/vendor strategies, pipeline management, deal closure, and forecasting, aligned with corporate objectives and sales best practices.
- Passion for leading others by setting performance expectations and managing execution, coach and develop the skills and knowledge of others, demonstrate business and financial acumen, provide leadership and direction to other team members in a positive and productive manner, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
- Staffs For An Effective Organization*: Gathers enough information about candidates to know how they will improve the team, and holds to a standard even when under pressure to “hire someone”
- Creates A High-Performance Culture: Promotes a balance of work and personal life; encourages Associates to do their best; has confidence in, listens to, and empowers Associates; and gives credit to team members
- Partners Effectively With Customers And Vendors: Demonstrates an understanding that there are internal and external customers, knows who those customers are and what they need, and wins customers for life
- Core Selling: Demonstrates fundamental best-practice behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance; key behaviors include establishing trust with customers, flexing own style, and using an effective sales process
- Advanced Selling: Demonstrates expertise in best-practice selling behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance, provides effective feedback and coaching to sales Associates, inspires and challenges sales Associates to attain breakthrough performance, and removes barriers to effective customer service.
Who You Are…
- Experienced. 5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales management, and/or strategy roles
- Educated. Continual learning mindset along with your BA/BS degree in business or relative degree
- Independent. Self-directed and motivated with the ability to make decisions and laugh in the face of "the fear of failing"
- Collaborative. Lone wolves end up lonely so you leverage the brilliant minds around you
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.