Sr. Professional, Enterprise Integration-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 47948
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for daily electronic data interchange (EDI) operations of an organization. Provides support for EDI database analysis, design, and operations.
- Establishes and maintains communications within organization and with partners.
- Conducts and manages product evaluations. Provides product installation, configuration, and training.
- Performs systems maintenance to update records, specifications, and operating procedures of partner systems. Maintains EDI account transaction activities.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.