Business Manager Core Solutions
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48227
Is technology your passion? Are you the Business Manager who will take Core Solutions to the next level by increasing the market share of Ingram Micro? Do you dare to propose initiatives for improvement? Do you love to become one of our ambassador for one or more vendors within your portfolio? Then this is your chance! Become our Business Manager Core Solutions at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In the role of Business Manager, you will be part of our Core Solutions team. This team consists of five closely collaborating colleagues who maintain relationships with our vendors and resellers. The Core Solutions teams is responsible for systems, printing, accessories, volume networking, displays and components. Besides all contacts with vendors, you will work closely with Purchasing, Sales and Marketing. You will report directly to Micheline Atyn, Business Unit Manager of Core Solutions.
As Business Manager Core Solutions, you are an important pioneer within the team and are an active part of the volume strategy of Ingram Micro. Next to this you are responsible for creating new business.
You align your actions commercially with the objectives of the vendors and you know how to respond to the needs of our customers (B2B, SMB and B2C).
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Being and acting as an ambassador for one or more vendors within your portfolio.
- Profitability vendor portfolio.
- Coming up with proactive strategies to improve productivity & profitability
- Ensures that the department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Manage Pricing, Promotions & Rebates from Vendor
- You are committed on a daily basis to perpetuate and maintain important working relationships.
- Acquiring new customers and increasing and retaining existing customers.
- You have direct contact with the Vendor and are responsible for the alignment of propositions, market, inventory, etc.
- Plan, implement responds and anticipates market developments and competitive trends.
- You organize the QBR - Business Review with the Vendor to discuss results / look ahead (with Marketing / Purchasing / Sales & management).
- Responsible for the identification: who are IM customers, interesting for vendor business and will start working on your customers, in cooperation with account manager.
- Account management; segmentation the right product, right customers matching customer segment.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role in the distribution or vendor industry.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal in English, Dutch and French.
- Strong analyzing skills; excellent command in Excel.
- Solution provider mindset.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
- Hybrid work environment ( 2 office days/ 3 home office days.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Business Manager Core Solutions in Diegem.