Professional, Learning & Organization Development-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 48041
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This position is responsible for assisting the Global Talent Management & Development Center of Excellence (COE) team with the administrative function; Provides administrative and logistical support to the planning and implementation of Global TM & OD programs, projects, and initiatives; Serves as the COE’s subject matter expert for Workday Learning & LinkedIn Learning, and provides training and support to country administrators.
Major Responsibility: Learning Systems Administration, Training, & Support
- Maintains technical knowledge of Workday Learning & LinkedIn Learning to serve as the COE’s subject matter expert.
- Provides training & support to country learning systems admins via virtual instructor-led training, job aids, videos, and MS Teams.
- Creates & maintains end user training materials such as videos and job aids.
- Manages & completes requests for new, replacement, or changes to Workday Learning & LinkedIn Learning country/regional admins; maintains an updated global list of admins.
- Serves as the Workday Learning & LinkedIn Learning resource for corporate functions or learning that is global in scope; Performs all duties required for learning content course upload, testing, assignment, and provide support for internal and third-party course content; schedule offerings.
- Pulls reports and creates dashboards, scorecards for TM&OD success metrics and process reviews to inform value creation effectiveness and future strategy development.
- Performs administrative tasks for FranklinCovey passholder management; Sets up new Facilitators, assigns passes to new learners, & maintains accurate list of passholders. Manages requests for 360 assessments & pulls assessment reporting. Conducts monthly historical data load to Workday in partnership with the HRIS team.
- Learning tools and resources are accessible and ROI value maximized
Major Responsibility: Project Management, Budget/Invoice Tracking
- Takes meeting notes and provides task management. Some meetings may occur outside of traditional working hours to accommodate global audience.
- Responsible for sending communications before and after meetings to include and pre-work and follow-up recaps/action items.
- Edits presentations, job aids, & visuals.
- Manage Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Connect Site
- Coordinate MindGym Training for DE&I initiative
- Coordinates with the Purchasing Team for Vendor accreditation and vendor payment
- Files all billing and invoices of accredited vendors to the system for vendor payment
- Tracks actual invoices against SOW/budget
- Projects are completed on time, within budget, and value delivered.
- 100% of vendors are paid per contract terms
Major Responsibility: General COE Support
- Assist with cleanup of the Workday resources site & the creation of the Global HR Process Hub
- Manage associate access to MS Teams owned & operated by COE
- Maintain & Update email distribution lists and contact lists
- Set-up meetings and manage calendar adjustments
- Organize COE shared files & create/manage process for capturing tribal knowledge and process in our shared MS Team/OneNote Notebook
- Provide support for Executive Leadership Development programs and initiatives; Track nominations, acceptance, and participation; conduct pre-work follow-up, administer post learning surveys, and manage the logistics of the event(s)
- Information is streamlined, accessible, communication channels are effective in ensuring HR capability to effectively leverage COE systems, services and support from COEs to deliver the business goals.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum three years’ functional experience. Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- A minimum of two years previous experience in a global matrix organization.
- Experience in LMS Administration preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint & MS Teams preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to think critically and improve processes; strong problem solving, organizational, and decision-making skills; customer focused with a global mindset
- Collaboration skills; The ability to be an individual contributor that is part of a greater team
- Experience working with global teams a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments/initiatives
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.