Licensing Specialist with German
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48247
Why Ingram Micro? We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying, and logistics of hardware and software products.
Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees, mostly covering administrative responsibilities as well as analytical activities in different areas.We believe our that high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience or qualification.
The Licensing Specialist is responsible for basic to advanced functions of Order Management and for executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the incoming queue of orders from the business country
- Enters orders into the system pursuant to individual order characteristic requirements.
- In case of unclear orders, align with the customer or the sales rep of the customer
- Check order against authorization scheme
- Maintain the order queue to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Create/update customer-specific reporting (i.e. order status, tracking, backorder management, direct ship order status, etc.).
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Equivalent work experience
- 1+ years customer-facing experience
- Very good German (B2) and good English (B1)
- Working with data
- A University degree is considered an advantage
- Work experience in the field of customer support or data entry is an advantage