Purchasing Associate with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48230
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Managing the incoming updates from vendor and/or the business country
- Entering the updates in an accurate and efficient way
- In case of unclearness align with the country manager for the vendor
- Maintaining the updates to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Providing information in response to internal inquiries
- Creating standard, direct and intercompany orders, via Ingram Micro's ERP system
- Assuring pricing correctness in the line with the responsible sales or purchase representative in the local country
- Following up with the vendor or the transportation company the delivery of the shipments
- Entering orders in vendor online tools
- Returning to vendor
- Monitoring the delivery of the direct shipment products and invoices the orders upon arrival
You'll be a great fit, if you have:
- Completed secondary education
- Good technical knowledge of software and hardware products
- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel);