Solutions Executive - Google Focused
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 48203
Solutions Executive - Google
Ingram Micro Cloud is a global division of Ingram Micro and employs more than 1,500 dedicated cloud specialists worldwide. Among this large pool of experts are 400+ cloud sales associates and 700+ engineers. As a premium cloud services provider, Ingram Micro Cloud views the cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform capable of underpinning the digital transformation.
This role fits within the Unified Communication and Collaboration team within Ingram Micro Cloud. The role is Google focused.
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud offers channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world’s largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. We are looking for an experienced sales pro to join our team as a C&C Solution Executive Google
This role is expected to assist our Partners grow their Google/ Communication and Collaboration practice.
An ideal candidate will have experience selling B2B Cloud solutions that allows them to be a “consultant” to our channel Partners. The ultimate goal of this sales leader is to help an assigned set of Ingram Micro Cloud Partners build a Google/communication and collaboration practice and be wildly successful.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operation
- Drive NEW annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Be a subject matter expert in Communication and Collaboration as it relates to Google and Ingram Micro Cloud service
- Work with targeted partners driving new ARR by developing their sales, marketing and technical readiness
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro partners with the potential to be highly successful with their Google practice
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, account managers, and post-sales support.
- Deliver sales training and customer acquisition workshops for Partners
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Google offerings – including certifications as needed
- 8 years of B2B technology, preferably with cloud technology
- 5 years of account management or field executive overlay management preferred
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of the cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a security subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Comfortable presenting via screen share, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Skilled in: negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management, coaching, and mentoring associates in high-performance culture and order management
- Ability to work independently, either on-premise or remotely – setting priorities to meet goals and deadlines and efficiently organizing resources.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen. Knowledgeable of profit and loss and forecasting concepts
- Demonstrates influence effectively when driving ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.