RPA Project Manager (Sr. Professional, Project Management)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 48270
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The RPA Project Manager (Sr. Professional, Project Management) is a dedicated resource responsible in leading, managing and delivering Transformation Practice that will help both local and in-country stakeholders to effectively innovate Operations and its impact to Ingram Micro’s business
What You Bring to the Role:
- RPA Business Analysis - Automation Potential Identification (15%)
- Project Management (45%)
- Stakeholder Management (30%)
- Adhoc Activities (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Formal education or training required; such as degrees, courses of study, certification preferred. E.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Six Sigma Training, Project Management
- Approximately 10 years overall experience.
- With preference for those with minimum 5 years in Business/Systems Analysis for Technology Products and combined with at least 3 years Project Leader for Enterprise-wide Transformation.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.