Data Engineer, Software Development (Data Management)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 47855
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Experienced professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work should require minimal supervision.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 3-5 years functional experience
- Strong SQL/Transact-SQL skill, familiar with stored procedures
- Familiar with scheduling tool such as Control-M
- Strong analytical and programming skills, preferably Python
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT (Extract, Transform, Load) / (Extract, Load, Transform)
- AWS Resources exposure and skill is a plus – S3, EC2, Redshift, Lambda
- Knowledge on reporting tool – SAP Business Objects and (nice to have) PowerBI