Account Management – Podio Helpdesk
Section 1: Identifying Information
Jasmin Dela Vega
Account Management – Podio Helpdesk
Positions reporting to this position
Target team size:
Section 2: Position Summary
Responsible for maintaining proper Podio flow and system operations, including WBS and SO management for on-time invoicing of all marketing activities. He/She will be in charge of case resolution for all Podio Helpdesk cases that are submitted. Act as a coordinator for all contract related concerns including marketing campaign executions for various Ingram Micro divisions. Based on Marketing business needs, secure internal and external documents. Work closely with Agency Ingram Micro Account, Client Services and Program managers as well as in-country partners to ensure that marketing executions are complete.
Major Responsibility:Podio Helpdesk
- Accountable in management of the marketing platform used in Agency Ingram Micro.
- Responsible in resolving and closing marketing related cases by utilizing all marketing tools in place.
- Address cases based on required SLA and documented process flows.
- Provides proactive measures and solutions for any issues, concerns, or enquiries pertaining to all marketing functions, including the platform and its use, to successfully meet all marketing support needs.
End Results:Managed Sales Orders, Work Breakdown Structures, and billed marketing activities. Resolved Podio Helpdesk Cases.
Major Responsibility:Marketing Operations
- Associate must respond to calls, inquiries from in-country partners within the defined service level parameters who require information pertinent to any marketing executions. Provide solutions / proactive measure to issues, concerns encountered, or any technical problems experienced.
- Assists in addressing In-country counterparts’ submitted queries for quicker cases resolutions by coordinating with the different departments, subgroups within Agency Ingram Micro (AIM) and Marketing Accounting Team if necessary. Manages and monitors marketing activities and contracts, including Help Desk tickets in a timely manner. Preparing of activity reports whenever necessary.
- Identifying effective solutions and offering real-time assistance to all campaigns and program executions which may or may not be limited to SAP and marketing tools.
- Process requests which require securing and managing of all internal and external documents/communications based on business requirements.
- Manage mailbox tagging and email spot checks to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Create and maintain Standard Operational Procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Document all tasks done daily through internal trackers and logs to ensure comprehensive monitoring of associate's productivity is in place.
End Results:Resolved concerns, maintained process documents, complete trackers and managed Mailbox.
Section 3: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Graduate of a 4-year course with minimum one-year applicable job experience; Degree may be substituted for up to 2-3 years of experience in similar process environment.
- Knowledgeable in using Podio.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and internet savvy
- Knowledgeable in bookkeeping, CRM, SAP (highly preferred)
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
Section 4: IM Competencies
- Drives Results
- Self-directing to get results
- High level of past achievement
- High task orientation
- Willing to sacrifice to get results
- Persists in accomplishing the objectives despite obstacles and setbacks
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- Decision Quality
- Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions
- Communicates Effectively
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings, 1:1, small, large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
- Attentively listens
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Manages Complexity
- Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations
- Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems
- Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options
- Generally aware of new trends in field
- Sometimes learns new concepts
- Sometimes aware of personal weaknesses
- Generally sets self-development goals
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Relates comfortably with people across levels, functions and culture
- Acts with diplomacy and tact
- Builds rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way
- Builds constructive relationships with people both similar and different to self
- Some recognition of job conflict
- May suggest solutions to conflicts
- Some tolerance of difficult people
- Instills Trust
- Follows through on commitments
- Is Seen as direct and truthful
- keeps confidences
- Practices what he/ she preaches
- Shows consistency between words and actions
- Being Resilient
- Adequate emotional control
- Shows temper only with provocation
- Reasonably calm under criticism
- Some ability to manage conflict
- Occasionally defensive
Section 5: Other Information
Guidelines: Indicate any information that would be helpful in understanding the nature, scope or purpose of the position, or any unusual or hazardous conditions associated with performing the position.