Associate Professional, Project Management-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 48262
Associate Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Global role responsible for supporting a variety of projects under the alliance management team
- Track project related costs, manage contracts and invoicing processes
- Support large-scale project management processes across all key business units including Marketing, Sales, Technical, and Operations
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across regional and global stakeholders across NA, EMEA, LATAM and APAC to deliver on plan
- Coordinate vendor-related community calls and training & enablement sessions for country teams
- Liaise with day-to-day vendor contacts, as well as the global portfolio management team
- Help monitor in-country execution of GTM initiatives
- Project manage the quarterly claiming process with marketers in each region
- Execute administrative tasks supporting some of our top strategic global vendors
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- 1+ years of cloud and technology experience
- Strong skills in written and oral communication required.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent project management skills.
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings and be a liaison between internal/external teams and stakeholders.
- Organizational skills: Ability to demonstrate strong skills in multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to work effectively with team members in various business units.
- Time management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.