Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking an Engineer, Application Support focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing quality and professional support for CloudBlue products, helping customers from all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email and over the phone. In this role you will answer how-to questions, recommend best practices, diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to CloudBlue products.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Provide support to customers globally via email and over the phone.
- Answer how-to questions and recommend best practices related to CloudBlue products functionality and configuration.
- Investigate technical issues reported by customers, troubleshoot and identify solution and root cause.
- Ensure that problems are solved by applying correct procedures and documentation.
- Follow standard procedures for handover or escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
- Manage own time and workload, provide prompt and accurate feedback and status updates to customers according to SLA.
- Ensure proper recording and status update/closure of all processed tickets in the request tracker.
- Document investigation steps and applied solutions in form of tech notes and knowledge base articles.
- Adhere to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about CloudBlue products, related products and technologies and support processes by attending trainings and self-study.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Resolve tickets of CloudBlue customers in quality and time.
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
- Contribute to the CloudBlue knowledge base for internal and external use.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Experience in Linux & Windows System Admistration:
- Networking concepts and protocols: TCP IP, UDP, DHCP, netmask, subnet, routing, firewall, NAT, VLAN
- Web hosting technologies and protocols: web, email, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- Standards, protocols and data formats used for APIs and systems integration: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAML
- Security concepts and protocols: encryption, public-key cryptography, SSL/TLS
- Experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analysing and composing queries).
- Experience with Cloud/virtualization platforms is a plus (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, Virtuozzo).
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages is a plus (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, PHP).
- Experience with CloudBlue products is a big plus (e.g. CloudBlue Commerce formerly Odin Automation, CloudBlue Connect, APS).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication, fluent in English.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Desire to learn and ability to learn fast.
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.