Pre-Sales SaaS Engineer
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 48371
Are you an innovative, self-starting Sales Engineer who loves identifying and winning new clients? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
As an Ingram Micro Sales Engineer, you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical/functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Act as a technical resource and mentor for sales teams, customer and service provider cloud planning, and implementation teams.
- Close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Conduct workshops with resellers and their end customers to understand the existing workload and technical environment and design a SaaS solution around Business Applications, Security, UCC, Microsoft SaaS or Communication line of business
- Leverage different tools to help resellers discover the existing environment and workload, architect and design the SaaS solution, quote, conduct proof of concept, orchestrate, deploy and migrate workloads.
- Use innovative and creative approach to problem-solving in each sales opportunity with the ability to organize and host training, webinars and present cloud architectures and solutions to senior management teams.
- Translate the strengths of specific SaaS technology into creative business solutions and clearly, succinctly communicate it to a broad mix of audiences
- Take a leadership position through the Ingram technical sales process and guides prospect and customer teams to solutions that will scale for their business requirements.
- Take a leadership role in advising internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- 3+ years of sales engineering building technical solutions for customers preferably with SaaS technology
- 3+ years of technical expertise with cloud-based platforms, apps, customization and dev. tools.
- Experienced designing and deploying technical environment in an strategic SaaS area around Microsoft, Security, UCC, Communication/Collaboration or Business Applications
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features of cloud platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of the cloud market, including the strengths and weaknesses of competitors globally.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.