Customer Relationship Executive
Job Title: Customer Relationship Executive
Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA (hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Comms-care is looking to add a Customer Relationship Executive to our Sales Support team based in Lostock Gralam, Northwich.
As a Customer Relationship Executive you will……
Centred around customer service this role is instrumental in ensuring that all aspects of Sales Support are processed and communicated in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Own the opportunity lifecycle
- Drive increased revenue through providing excellent customer service
- Working within determined timeframes to ensure SLA’s are met
- Ensuring that all aspects of Sales Support are processed and communicated in a timely and accurate fashion
- Taking ownership and accountability for escalations
- Using bespoke systems to create proposals and process orders
- Production of new/renewal quotations of varying size and complexity
- Processing orders onto Sales Order system, dealing with any issues directly with customer to ensure smooth transition to contract
- Liaising with internal departments and Resellers to confirm vital proposal/order information
- Accurate data entry of bid items onto internal system
- Use of internal Quote system, Sales Order system, MS Excel, CRM and other applications
- General administration responsibilities to support the sales department and business
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Previous experience in a business administration / customer service role.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A confident decision maker with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Fantastic customer service business acumen and attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills
Comms-care, part of the Ingram Micro Group, is a multi-award winning, channel only, leading IT Service Provider supporting customers across the UK & Ireland. Our HQ is situated on Cheshire Business Park in Lostock Gralam and is usually a hive of activity providing excellent service to our customers however, our fantastic #oneteam mentality has allowed us to continue delivering phenomenal service to our customers in a predominantly remote based environment.
- Get your birthday off!
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Full training and career development
- Various incentives throughout the year and annual company awards night
- Hybrid working offered to HQ based staff (3 days in office, 2 days working from home)
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.