Sr. Data Analyst-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 42366
The Sr Data Analyst writes programs, as well as maintains and modifies existing applications programs. He/she must also document and execute test plans according to the requirement and can be assigned to support.
She/He is also responsible for creating solutions for issues identified in the course of testing and following the Ingram Micro chosen applications development standards and methodologies.
Works primarily on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments. He/she must have great communication and collaboration skills and must be team oriented. He/she must be able to clearly provide detail on their progress on tasks and must be able to raise issues that would impact the delivery in a timely manner.
Shifts are between 12 Noon - 9 PM with weekends as off-days although members can be asked to report to work at night and/or during weekends and/or holidays.
Build/Development & Production Support
- Can analyze the design/issue and translate the design into code
- Can create detailed test plans that cover the critical scenarios that must be unit tested for the requirement/ticket
- Escalates issues or gaps in the design/resolution approach
- Able to set expectations with Users/DM and secure UAT approval.
- Communicates with on-shore for approvals
- Can investigate and determine the root cause of the issue.
- Can document and execute detailed test plans for unit testing
- Can do bug fixing on builds he/she performed.
- Can establish communication with users/DM to understand the issue.
- Can provide a fix to the issues encountered during testing that is related to the requirement
- Can do bug fixing on builds he/she performed
- Overall 5-7 years of experience
- Should have good experience with Data Warehousing and modeling
- Strong knowledge in Java , Unix, Python
- Strong background in RDBMS such as MSSQL or Oracle or Sybase
- Knowledge of Data Lake Technologies and Modernization; Big Data, AWS, SPARK
- Experience working in Informatica, Power BI is a plus
- Domain knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain is a Plus.
¨ Good communication skills both written and verbal.