As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
What will you do?
We are hiring a strong, high energy professional that has her/his mind in the evolution of Digital Services experience in the As-a-Service Economy and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on a journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and End users. We live our core values: Resilience, Creativity, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Courage and Energy to deal with Ambiguity.
Acquire and manage Partners that co-sell and re-sell CloudBlue technology. Generate Partner-led opportunities and orchestrate internal processes of Partner enablement and sales support to effectively win deals jointly with our Partners. End to end responsibility for Partner pipeline, opportunities going through the sales funnel and generating revenue via indirect sales channel of CloudBlue technology.
- Establish and manage partnerships with technology and services providers, including: System Integrators, Manages Services Providers, OEMs of complementary solutions and offerings
- Convey and effectively articulate to Partners CloudBlue’s value proposition and benefits of reselling, co-selling and offering CloudBlue solutions as to Partners’ customer base, as well as joint participation in business development activities and acquisition of new customers
- Recruit, assess, qualify and sign on Partners into Resell / Co-Sell Program: negotiate the terms of individual participation agreements with selected Partners and keep on building out and managing CloudBlue Partner network on an ongoing basis
- Manage Indirect Business Development Pipeline of partner generated sales opportunities: build heatmaps, conduct account mapping activities with Partners, qualify and prioritize the leads
- Support Partners in their sales process, acting as a main contact point between Partners and CloudBlue organization: coordinate pre-sales (system engineering), sales (business development), product marketing and commercial operations support for Partners’-led opportunities
- Own sales results of the Partners managed: leads generated, opportunities, won deals - with the results measured against the efficiency KPIs as well as concrete sales targets achievement.
- Drive best practices in proposal / tender quality, contract negotiations, accuracy, and adherence to our policies via structured deal reviews, regular cadence and checkpoints for all indirect sales to ensure CloudBlue interests, business practices and commercial objectives are fully reflected in Partner-generated opportunities
- Manage Resellers / Co-Sell / Indirect Partners performance: define and track execution of sales targets, business objectives and related KPIs – provide oversight of achievements, supervise and sign-off calculations and payouts as per agreed commercial terms (including front-end / back-end margin, rebates, SPIFFs, etc.)
- Define sales acceleration and joint commercial programs and campaigns for Indirect go-to-market
- Identify, propose, and develop new business initiatives jointly with the Partners, continuously ideate new approaches to leveraging CloudBlue partnerships for creating additional value to both CloudBlue and the Partners
What experience do you bring?
- 5+ years in the hi-tech industry, in particular Cloud / SaaS related areas.
- Experience and documented track record in partnership / alliances management.
- Business development experience is a must-have, ideally in tech industry (and if in Cloud, it is preferred).
- Strong track record working with sales targets and demonstrated ability to reach concrete business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience working / interacting with senior level management (director/VP and above) in $1bn+ organizations.
- University degree required (engineering / science / technical background a plus), ideally with MBA.
- Prior experience in distribution / reseller / channel business, in particular in vendor management is highly valuable, although not strictly mandatory.
- Consulting experience as well as prior work in a start-up environment is highly valuable.
- Team management experience required (previous role in leading sales / pre-sales / supplier management team is preferred).
- Willingness to travel extensively, as required, while possessing demonstrable ability to achieve result through working remotely in a global business, across all time-zones.
- Expected personality traits:
- Can do attitude, self-starter, self-learner.
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies.
- Combination of “strategic thinker” and “doer”.
- Comfortable in working, taking decisions and driving to results based on missing or incomplete information / data – makes sound judgment calls and assumptions.
- Values and thrives in teamwork, able to achieve results through influencing across the organization, without having a direct line reporting to key stakeholders and people that are crucial to the success of candidates’ task / objective.
- Strategic planning ability.
- Excels under pressure.