Working closely with business stakeholders, Sales, Commercial Operations and BizOps teams on defining and modeling our pricing strategy, pricing governance and developing actual pricelists for our Enterprise-level, Cloud-based platforms, systems, products and feature modules / options in any delivery model we support: SaaS, PaaS, and on-premise. This will include (among others) analysis and developing of transactional, license fee-based and revenue share pricing models for a variety of B2B enterprise level solutions.
Who we are:
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
- Develop new & improve existing pricing methodology and pricelists across various product lines of CloudBlue SaaS and PaaS offering
- Model pricing scenarios and alternatives: propose, test, analyze and iterate pricing schemes
- Translate detailed, transactional, system-generated data into insights that are understandable across the wider business
- Drive pricing monitoring and changes throughout the sales cycle, support sales proposals and tenders with modelling and analysis, perform spot pricing for large Enterprise sales deals
- Get buy-in from top management for needed pricing changes and work with sales, marketing and product managers to implement price change management throughout the organization
- Research and analyze external information and feedback, including pricing schemes of competition for the purpose of benchmarking our prices, learning the market tendencies / new trends and developments in a very dynamic Clous and SaaS technology environment
- Propose corrective measures to increase the win/loss ratio, renewal rates / churn mitigation and promotional pricing efficiency
- Proactively initiate price changes / alignment for specific use-cases and sales campaigns
- Work with various teams internally to put in place processes and controls to ensure pricing consistency across deals, engagements, promotions etc.
- Collaborate in interdepartmental projects, representing Pricing function
- 5+ years in the hi-tech industry, in particular Cloud / SaaS related areas
- Experience and documented track record of working as a Pricing manager within a large organisation, particularly in hi-tech: SaaS, Cloud and Software licensing experience is a must
- Demonstrable experience in working with complex data with the ability to process and summarise to generate commercial insight
- Business acumen combined with excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Deep understanding of pricing elasticity in technology space and impact of pricing on business outcomes
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel is required, databases (Access, SQL, etc.) is welcome and some programming experience a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English, good communication skills (with both experts and laymen) are required
- Demonstrable experience working / interacting with senior level management (director/VP and above)
- University degree required (engineering / science / applied microeconomics / mathematics / econometrics, or technical background a plus), ideally with MBA
- Consulting experience as well as prior work in a start-up environment is valuable
- Ability to achieve result through working remotely in a global business, across all time-zones
- A passion for tackling hard problems with huge real world impact
- Expected personality traits expected and required to succeed:
- Can do attitude
- Self-starter, self-learner
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, triple digit growth, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies
- Comfortable in working, taking decisions and driving to results based on missing or incomplete information / data – makes sound judgment calls and assumptions
- Values and thrives in teamwork
- Excels under pressure