Senior Manager, Global IaaS Administration
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 47966
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
- Provide operational support Ingram's IaaS Partners to enable the growth of their business through providing training, best practices and guidance for navigating systems
- Support customers and colleagues around the world to grow and build sustainable IaaS business
- Identify and make suggestions for internal process improvement
- Work closely with AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, CloudCheckr and other vendors as needed
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Create internal knowledgebase articles, videos and hosting partner calls
- Perform pre and post sales demos of CloudCheckr, IM Cloud Marketplace
- Advise internal and external parties on best practices for account management and access
- Assist Partners and IM Operations with compliance to IaaS distribution programs
- Advise partners on technical implementation of various cloud management strategies
- Drive to become a trusted source of accurate information and help
- Hold certifications in AWS & Azure and other vendors as needed (ie AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals - AZ900 or higher)
- Work with global IM team members and customers to provide quick, accurate guidance on a variety of questions around the billing and management of IaaS
- Assist local and regional IM teams with Partner conversations regarding account transfers, management and Provider Programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of the AWS Console including AWS Organizations, Cost Explorer and IAM (or Azure equivalents
- Understanding of how IaaS fits in to Channel Partners/Distribution
- Experience supporting multiple time zones and cultures
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel, Word, Outlook and other major software programs
- Hold at least 1 certifications from AWS or Azure (including AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals or higher)
- Experience with Cloud Computing with any of the major IaaS vendors including, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM etc
- Experience with CloudCheckr, CloudHealth or equivalent Cloud Management Platforms
- Have experience with creating and/or modifying existing .yaml or .json files
- Experience with writing documentation or creating instructional processes is a plus
- Undergraduate degree and/or a proven track record in supporting customers using IaaS
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Why Ingram Micro?
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits start on day one
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.