Senior Manager, Global IaaS Administration
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 47966
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
As a senior member of the IaaS Administration team your responsibilities will span internal and external customers around the globe, including pre and post sales activities. As Ingram grows their global cloud practice, we are looking for customer focused people who want to understand the whys and the hows of IaaS.
The person who would be successful in this role will be someone who is: willing to dig their way to answer and able to take that knowledge and document it and share it with internal or external customers; comfortable that sometimes the answer is "it depends"; and is willing and able to operate without a script. While knowledge of the Cloud is critical, the most important skills are the ability to research, problem solve and communicate.
- Provide operational support Ingram's IaaS Partners to enable the growth of their business through providing training, best practices and guidance for navigating systems
- Support customers and colleagues around the world to grow and build sustainable IaaS business
- Identify and make suggestions for internal process improvement
- Work closely with AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, CloudCheckr and other vendors as needed
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Create internal knowledgebase articles, videos and hosting partner calls
- Perform pre and post sales demos of CloudCheckr, IM Cloud Marketplace
- Advise internal and external parties on best practices for account management and access
- Assist Partners and IM Operations with compliance to IaaS distribution programs
- Advise partners on technical implementation of various cloud management strategies
- Drive to become a trusted source of accurate information and help
- Hold certifications in AWS & Azure and other vendors as needed (ie AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals - AZ900 or higher)
- Work with global IM team members and customers to provide quick, accurate guidance on a variety of questions around the billing and management of IaaS
- Assist local and regional IM teams with Partner conversations regarding account transfers, management and Provider Programs
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience and skills:
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of the AWS Console including AWS Organizations, Cost Explorer and IAM (or Azure equivalents
- Understanding of how IaaS fits in to Channel Partners/Distribution
- Experience supporting multiple time zones and cultures
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel, Word, Outlook and other major software programs
- Hold at least 1 certifications from AWS or Azure (including AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals or higher)
- Experience with Cloud Computing with any of the major IaaS vendors including, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM etc
- Experience with CloudCheckr, CloudHealth or equivalent Cloud Management Platforms
- Have experience with creating and/or modifying existing .yaml or .json files
- Experience with writing documentation or creating instructional processes is a plus
- Undergraduate degree and/or a proven track record in supporting customers using IaaS
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.