Job Title:Cloud Platform Success
Reports to:Manager of Cloud Operations in Barcelona, Spain
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed individual who will take great pride in providing an exceptional experience to our partners while leveraging our various platform offerings. This role reports to the Manager of Cloud Operations in Barcelona, Spain.
The Cloud Platform Success will bring a customer centric mindset to ensuring our reseller partners are able to fully consume all the functionality, features and benefits of the various platform offerings Ingram Micro Cloud provides and to optimize the business processes required for these services to enable scale, operational efficiency, and agility. He/she will work in close partnership with local cloud sales teams, global platform teams, and regional back-office functions to provide tactical support and enablement for local GTM teams and re-sellers in assigned European countries, creating an environment in which they can sell or integrate vendor offerings.
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, Go-To-Market-Hub and more.
- Partner with process owners to drive critical process improvements and automation in sales operations, including mapping of current state processes, assessment of pain points, gaps, and interdependencies, and design and implementation of future state solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
- Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive technology strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities and vendor specific programs within assigned customer base.
- Establish and promote continuous process improvement mindset and practices through KPI/metric target-setting and monitoring, process mining, and enablement training
- Onboard and enable new customers on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Contribute to programmatic approach ensuring technology adoption outside assigned customer base, taking a ‘never lose a customer’ approach.
- Survey and ensure positive results of NPS and CSAT scores on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting technology feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase technology adoption.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager
Qualification and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer success, technical account management, customer experience or project management.
- Strong technical acumen and proven customer engagement history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively increase adoption, ensure satisfaction and renewal.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
- Attention to details, time management skills, organizational skills
- Ability to understand, create and manipulate financial data and budgeting spreadsheets
- Excellent English and Spanish
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.