Transformation Consultant (Consultant, Business Systems)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 48578
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.The Business Transformation Consultant (Consultant, Business Systems)is part of our Transformation Delivery team and reports to the Head of Business Transformation.
The Transformation Consultant works as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The role is integral to clearly document business requirements, workshops and meetings, deliverables and artifacts, reports and presentations to ensure business knowledge and value are efficiently captured. The Transformation Consultant facilitates, works with and supports cross-functional teams on analyses and other project tasks and testing to ensure business value is captured in an efficient manner.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Supporting Business Transformation initiatives
- Develop and maintain project documentation, analysis, deliverables, updates and reports
- Support solution reuse and Knowledge Management
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years Business Transformation consulting, operations consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- Demonstrated customer focus and business acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following:
- Business Process Design
- Lean Transformation
- Process Mining
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured approach and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Detailed oriented BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Celonis Implementation experience a strong plus
- 3+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations
- SQL and data visualization experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.