Manager, Marketing - Ingram Micro Cloud
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 48567
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
- Develop a coordinated, U.S. communications and content strategy: U.S., partner, vendor and internal
- Infuse creativity into the Ingram Micro Cloud brand and voice, ensuring that our brand provides a competitive advantage and long-term value to the business
- Set measurable objectives for the communications function and oversee achievement and measurement of communication goals
- Lead corporate media/public relations at the country level by aligning and collaborate with Ingram Micro corporate global communications and PR teams
- Oversee existing agencies and the selection of new agencies, and manage these critical relationships
- Lead your team to develop a U.S. social media strategy, marketing automation, performance tracking, operational efficiency and governance
- Develop a deep understanding of Ingram Micro Cloud’s overall strategy, target audience, and customer base in order to develop effective messaging
- Develop new programs to drive the revenue in key segments (with and through end customer and partner) to introduce new solutions
- Drive strategy for content creation to support campaigns and regional marketing, providing clear direction to copywriters to bring new content to life
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Four-year college degree
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional projects driving proven results in a matrixed organization
- Management of large onsite and offsite complex projects
- Selection and oversight of external agencies
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Previous demonstrated linkage of communications efforts to an organization’s broader campaign plan
- Compassionate leader who is purposeful with their engagements with the team
- Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
- Ability to work with ambiguity and unexpected change
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.