Sr. Recruiter | Sr. Professional, Talent Acquisition (Hybrid Mississauga)
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 48685
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are hiring a Sr. Recruiter to join our awesome Ingram Micro Canadian team, in Mississauga
This role will be hybrid as we have returned to the office: three days in our Mississauga location, and two days remote/at home.
The Sr. Recruiter will deliver high-quality candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process. As part of the Canadian HR team, you will provide guidance on talent acquisition/recruitment initiatives along with special projects & implementation of new ideas.
The new recruiter will perform full life recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community at large. (ie. University & College campus relationships).
If you have experience closely with leaders in technology to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match, you should apply!
You must be good at building alliances and working in a team environment, partnering with HR and divisional leadership on succession planning, internal mobility, and anticipating future recruiting needs.
- Own end-to-end life cycle management of the recruitment function; this will include open roles within all of our Canadian locations: Mississauga, St. Laurent QC, and Richmond BC
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to provide integrated staffing support for the client group and use their guidance during the offer process
- Drive process improvements where needed in alignment with the hiring process and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine the needs of their respective departments
- Help identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Ensure efficient candidate workflow and a diverse slate of candidates
- Stay abreast of all networking events and latest recruiting trends
- Help create and maintain a talent acquisition strategy that will encompass a variety of recruitment resources including strategic job postings, websites, social media, and others
- Source passive from a variety of platforms
- Present status report during weekly 1:1 with direct manager
- Follow behavioural interview methodology and help evangelize hiring managers to utilize it during the interview process
- Maintain candidate pool with potential candidates very active
- Maximize the utilization of our platforms including our ATS and CRM (currently Jobvite and Talemetry)
- Help develop marketing/branding recruiting campaigns
What you should bring to the table:
- Post Secondary diploma or degree.
- 5 + years of previous recruitment experience across all disciplines (including, but not limited to): Technical/Technology, Business Strategy, Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Solid experience performing Social Recruiting specifically on LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work with ambiguity and fast change within a hyper-growth environment
- Strength and experience in effectively dealing with both peer groups and senior executives, always having a customer-centric approach
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decisions making skill
- Ability to “sift” through the information noise
- Ability to prioritize and go quickly to the analysis that gives maximum value in the shortest timeframe
- Practical and effective, combining strong business and common senses; motivated to drive towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- Motivated toward individual and team goals, focusing on process improvements.
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews may be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.