Order Management Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 48238
Order Management Specialist
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work collaboratively with our Sales teams in order to provide the best in-class customer service to our Partners, who are looking for a trusted advisor to help them with management of their valuable and complex orders. Working in one of Ingram Micro’s most critical departments, you will be part of a large, experienced team operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with the flexibility of working between a lively office and home.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Administrative/Order Processing environment with a proven track record of success
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to communicate effectively, over the phone, via email and face to face
- Experience in working calmly and methodically in an agile, demanding environment, displaying a high level of organisational skill, strong ability to follow process and keen to problem solve
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. CRM experience preferable
- A desire and ability to understand and improve systems, programmes and processes
Who you are…..
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience at all times, striving to obtain profitable new and repeat business by developing and maintaining customer loyalty
- Team Collaborator: Can work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer to reach the desired result
- Responsible: Can demonstrate at all times ownership and responsibility over the complete end to end order process
- Self-growth: Has the drive and motivation to proactively develop their own skills to enable their development as part of a unique Individual Development Plan
- Results driven: Cares to answer and resolve customer queries with a sense of urgency, guiding them through what can be a complex transactional process
- Academic: A minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C and above (must include Maths and English), A-Levels and above are desirable
Who we are…
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.