Associate Professional, Sales-IND
Bhopal, MP, India
Job ID: 46445
- Generation of Sales Revenue and Gross Margin from assigned products in line with our quarterly / annual business goals.
- Ensure that our market share is intact for those Businesses that are addressable by us from assigned Products
- Should have face to face meeting with the partners on a regular basis, understand their product needs and ensure that we get the maximum share of their Business.
- Should do complete technical training of Product ensure that Ingram Micro becomes the partner’s preferred distributor for the Brands we represent.
- Should plan inventory for the Stock ‘n’ Sell products jointly in discussion with the partner and vendor teams and take complete ownership of the inventory.
- Drive specific internal and vendor programs from time to time.
- Maintain good relationship with various functional teams of the partner organization and work closely with them.
- Resolve partner issues, if any, in a timely manner and to the utmost satisfaction of the partner.
- Closely work with the various cross functional teams within Ingram Micro (Product, Credit, Finance, Operations, Buying, etc.) to ensure timely completion of billings.
- Should work closely with the vendor hierarchy and develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Provide timely feedback to the HO team regarding competition activities, change in vendor/partner GTM, heads-up on any large deals, partner credit status with other distributors, etc.
- Submission of Daily Call Report to your reporting Manager