Cloud Customer Success Account Exec, Sr
This job posting is no longer active.
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 48753
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Own Customer Experience for designated partners and drive existing annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Serve as the cloud business consultant and main point of contact for all Ingram Micro Cloud Business for a given set of customers.
- Know your assigned customers’ business inside out. Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive and customer specific business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base within assigned customer base.
- Retain and grow assigned customer revenues by successfully managing subscription/end customer retention, renewal, and up-sell rates.
- Enable assigned customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Over Time, become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS.
- Act as the Cloud single point of contact for peers in Ingram TS sales and other Ingram organizations.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with sales, platform success and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
- Travel required - 30% time
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.