Cisco Services Specialist
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 48715
Ingram Micro are looking for a Cisco Services Specialist to build strong relationships within a customer base and support the demands of the technical solution. Developing and maintaining an excellent rapport and executing on high standards of customer service. The individual will be working as part of a large team of dedicated Cisco resource in one of Ingram Micro’s most critical departments.
Individuals will be assigned a predetermined client base as well as being expected to look for and develop new accounts and opportunities wherever possible. The role is solution focused and individuals will need to develop a strong understanding of the relevant programs, incentives, products and services offered by Cisco, to enable them to provide the best-in-class service and support to the customer base.
Services and Software are critical to the Cisco business worldwide and now contribute to over 50% of all bookings made.
Your role will primarily be to engage with the customer and provide access to the brilliant offerings available, whilst also working as part of an award-winning team in one of the most profitable areas of our business
- Provide both partners and the sales team with the expertise needed to manage and maintain Services support including attach and renewal quoting, as well as ensuring that conditions and obligation of SmartNet support is met to the partner’s satisfaction.
- Quoting and ordering all the Services (SmartNet) quotation.
- Creation, Maintenance and Support of all Cisco SmartNet contracts.
- Contacting Customers for Annual Cisco Service Renewals
- Work with Sales team on Short listed customers that have multiple contracts
- Track the orders to ensure that the customers get their activation done timely
- Liaise with Cisco Service Manager for Services pricing.
- Responsible for all Cisco Service Renewals and to ensure the renewal rate is kept at a satisfactory level.
- Work with Cisco Sales Team, Ensuring to Achieve the Cisco Attach and the Renewal Target.
Educational and Job Experience Required
- IT Background with good knowledge of Cisco products.
- Excellent communicator using both written and verbal format
- PC Literate - Including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Can work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of appropriate products, solutions and Channel market is an advantage
- Previous Experience of CRM would be useful