Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is one of the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
At CloudBlue, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational solution to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform.
This is where you come in!
The ideal candidate has experience in building and lead an organization of Partner & Alliance Management. Acquire and manage Partners that co-sell and re-sell CloudBlue technology. Generate Partner-led opportunities and orchestrate internal processes of Partner enablement and sales support to effectively win deals jointly with our Partners. End to end responsibility for the Partner organization’s pipeline, all opportunities going through the sales funnel and generating revenue (with specific sales targets) via indirect sales channel of CloudBlue technology.
You will bring to the role:
- Manage a team of Partner Managers whose objectives are to establish and manage partnerships with technology and services providers, including System Integrators, Manages Services Providers, OEMs of complementary solutions and offerings
- Convey and effectively articulate to Partners CloudBlue’s value proposition and benefits of reselling, co-selling and offering CloudBlue solutions as to Partners’ customer base, as well as joint participation in business development activities and acquisition of new customers
- Recruit, assess, qualify and sign on Partners into Resell / Co-Sell Program: negotiate the terms of individual participation agreements with selected Partners and keep on building out and managing CloudBlue Partner network on an ongoing basis
- Develop a support network throughout CloudBlue that can provide sales and marketing enablement for partners, manage the extended support team across the function lines (product management, product marketing, marketing and communications, sales and pre-sales) to deliver tangible means for Partners to effectively sell our technology
- Manage Indirect Business Development Pipeline of all sales opportunities generated by sales organization: oversee the Partner & Alliance team in building heatmaps, account mapping activities with Partners, qualification, prioritization of the leads, as well as deal registration process
- Own sales results of the Partnership organization: leads generated, opportunities, won deals - with the results measured against the efficiency KPIs as well as concrete sales targets achievement.
- Drive best practices in proposal / tender quality, contract negotiations, accuracy, and adherence to our policies via structured deal reviews, regular cadence and checkpoints for all indirect sales to ensure CloudBlue interests, business practices and commercial objectives are fully reflected in Partner-generated opportunities
- Manage Resellers / Co-Sell / Indirect Partners performance: define and track execution of sales targets, business objectives and related KPIs – provide oversight of achievements, supervise and sign-off calculations and payouts as per agreed commercial terms (including front-end / back-end margin, rebates, SPIFFs, etc.)
- Define sales acceleration and joint commercial programs and campaigns for Indirect go-to-market
- Identify, propose, and develop new business initiatives jointly with the Partners, continuously ideate new approaches to leveraging CloudBlue partnerships for creating additional value to both CloudBlue and the Partners
- Fully own P&L of the Partner organization
- BS Degree, Engineering, Science or Tech, MBA Preferred
- 10+ years in the Hi-Tech Industry, in particular Cloud / SaaS related areas
- 10+ years of business development experience is a must-have and pre-requisite
- Minimum 5-7 years of documented track record of successfully building and leading partnership and alliances organization in software technology, ideally Cloud
- Strong track record working with ambitious sales targets and demonstrated ability to reach concrete and tangible business objectives in high growth environment
- Demonstrable experience working with, creating alliances with, and selling to C-level management in large multinational tech organizations
- Prior work in a start-up environment is highly valuable
- Team management experience in leading Partnership organizations is required.
- Proven leadership skills – repeated past success in building and developing high performance teams is a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively, as required, while possessing demonstrable ability to achieve result through working remotely in a global business, across all time-zones
- Can do attitude, self-starter, self-learner, combining “strategic thinker” and “doer” – but with strong accent on “doer” and achieving very specific, ambitious sales goals
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies
- Values and thrives in teamwork, able to achieve results through influencing across the organization, without having a direct line reporting to key stakeholders and people that are crucial to the success of candidates’ task / objective
- Strong interpersonal skills, operating on C-level with easy
- Comfortable in working, taking decisions and driving to results based on missing or incomplete information / data – makes sound judgment calls and assumptions
- Strategic planning ability
*Position may require travel, including limited international travel
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.