Professional, Computing Architecture-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 48797
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary:
Supports the planning, design, and engineering of high-level infrastructure and platforms for Ingram Micro's Solution Design & Services; has experience in solution development and has developed an expertise in software, hardware, data structures, and communications technology across multiple platforms. Problems faced and solutions required to design are difficult and often complex. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Demonstrative customer focus with developed acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations. Create training plans for the team leading by example with a high customer focus mentality (internal and external customer).
- Segment assignment: Cisco
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with moderate/minimal supervision.
- May manage projects/processes using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Coach and review the work of lower-level professionals. Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assists more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the workgroup through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Ability to make contributions to processes and systems to support the department and their team on the core technology
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- CCNA for Cisco or ASE for HPE
- Proven track record of leveraging knowledge to support customers and ability to train others on business building technical practices