The B2B Integration & E-Commerce BA is responsible for Ingram Micro's IT business analysis for eCommerce, which encompasses partner solution consultation, requirements gathering, specifications development and deployment coordination of IT services for B2B.
This role will work with Global IT Integration Analyst - B2B team, and IT Project Managers to deploy the solutions. This position will work with the external partner (customer, vendor, or service provider) and internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements gathering, documentation, testing, training, and communication is performed in conjunction with all service levels, policies, and procedures.
- 60% moderately complex integration solutions,
- 20% relationship/partner roadmap management.
- 20% administrative.
- A good grasp of computer programming language coupled with business sense and relate programming logic to a business process.
- Technical comprehension of an ERP system.
- Experience in integration systems such as Seeburger.
- Functional knowledge of a supply chain B2B processes involving B2B transaction flow; EDI X12, XML and/or API transactional technical skills.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of eCommerce and B2B integration methods including EDI, XML, API, RosettaNet with ERP systems such as SAP ECC (IDOC, BAPI, RFC) and/or legacy systems.
- Understanding of data transport protocols such as VAN, AS2/3, SOAP, SFTP, HTTPS.
- Functional knowledge in at least one of the following functional areas: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain and/or Finance.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, business process analysis and redesign, project management, and supervision.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B implementations and the development of transaction specifications.
- Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; Knowledge of Visio and Project desired.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- A (4) year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and (3) years of functional experience including a minimum (1) year position specific experience.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.