Managed Services - Dispatcher Engineer
Mexico D.F., Mexico
Job ID: 48547
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Predominant job responsibilities and requirements occur after the sale of the company’s product to the client. Responsible for providing after-sales technical support to meet user requirements according to terms of contracts.
What you bring to the role:
Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers. Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education. Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
- Provide post sales technical support, configurations, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies to customers via phone, e-mail, and web
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups finished in a timely manner
- Use fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and solve technical issues
- Build a positive customer experience by working closely with Development, Sales, Quality Assurance, and Marketing
- Responsible for reviewing user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, problem solving guides, etc.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis
- Proficiency at english speaking is a must
- Require Required experience with TCP IP
- Basic knowledge routing and switching (OSPF, BGP, VLAN, STP)
- Microsoft 365
- Prior experience in similar Technical Support Centers desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills