Professional, Accountant (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 48831
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Professional, Accountant who will be Driving Business for these Solutions whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives/targets.
What will you do?
- Performing all accounting tasks from data entry up to finalization of accounts
- Updating OneStream Legal and Profitability of assigned entities
- Preparation of monthly results pack and communicating to business team the result of operations prior to monthly results call with corporate or top management
- Analysis and comparison of results between actual, budget and forecast numbers
- Preparation of reports to different department (i.e. marketing reports, warehouse reports, IT reports, credit reports, etc.)
- Monthly preparation of VAT return
- Upload of nontrade payments and preparation of interaccount transfers via online banking
- Accounts reconciliation of assigned entities in OneStream
- Assisting in quarterly tax package preparation by providing the relevant tax or VAT info, Completing CSPs, Completing CSA package, BS and IS Flux, HNA JVs and PRC CSPs (half yearly) Providing necessary supporting documents and liaising to external auditors for their request and queries during eternal audit season
- Presentation of balance sheet accounts along with supporting documents during yearly balance sheet reviews
- Analysis and preparation of budget numbers
- Analysis and preparation of forecast numbers
- Upload of budget and forecast numbers in the system (either in Hyperion or OneStream)
- Salary bridge and opex bridge preparation.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduate with 6 years’ experience (2 years UAE experience)
- Holder for CMA and CPA certifications.
- Enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .