Customer Service , Logistics
Eastern Creek, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 48719
Ingram Micro is a global broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services including
In Australia, our Contract Logistics division is on a significant growth curve, with new facilities, broader service offerings and new partnerships being built in 2022. As such this is an exciting time to join and be an integral part of that journey.
We are looking for committed, energetic and fun loving people to join our Service Delivery Team providing exceptional service to the high profile and outstanding Customers that we support.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the key point of contact for one or more of our key customers
- Working with our Logistics Operations Teams to align priorities and execute to plan
- Problem solving and critical thinking to support the challenges that our Customers face
- Compiling and submitting reporting to our customers on our warehouse and transport performance
- Identifying and contributing to how we can constantly serve our Customers better
- Building trusted relationships to support securing our customer over the long term
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience within a Logistics environment in a Customer engagement role
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with systems such as SAP, Oracle or JDE or the demonstrable aptitude to quickly learn new systems
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
- Demonstrable passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- An ambition that treats this opportunity as the first step in an exciting career development journey
Ingram Micro is committed to being a great place to work and as such we support and promote a flexible working environment that provides the platform for our Teams to achieve their best.
To apply for this position please click on “Apply Now” apply online
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset. This is why we endeavour to create a positive and rewarding environment for our teams. On top of a competitive salary package and career development opportunities, we will also provide you with access to benefits such as a staff purchase policy, annual paid picnic day and membership of a staff benefits scheme. You will also participate in a wide variety of ongoing, professional and personal development programs that will not only help enhance current job performance but will also help prepare you for future opportunities within the business.