Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
• In-depth experience in development of PL/SQL code (database packages, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.)
• Focus on coding efficiency, performance and readability (includes refactoring/tuning of existing SQL and PL/SQL code)
• Unit Testing, Root Cause Analysis for performance tuning and bug fixing
• Creating/modifying/reorganizing database objects (tables, partitions, indices, views, sequences...)
• Using analytical functions/queries for data aggregation
• Data quality assurance through monitoring and alerting, analytical thinking
• Creation of consistent technical design and release documents + in-code comments/change logs
• Ability to translate user requirements into database/coding requirements
• Effectively collaborate and interact with globally distributed teams
• An innovative approach with a focus on continuous improvement; provide prompt and proactive status updates on assigned activities
• Manage workload effectively to meet timelines with good quality
• Must have at least 3 years’ practical application of Oracle PLSQL Development in Data Warehouse environment
• Must be a good team player, self-motivated, possessing good interpersonal communication skills
• English language skills (both spoken and written)
• Worked in environments that include .NET and SQL Server (SSIS) (eg for automation of data exchange)• Previous working experience in a globally distributed team.• Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats• Experience with UNIX (e.g. AIX)/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.