Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
A business partner role to the US ITAD/RL business and executive team, providing key commercial and financial support so the team can make appropriate decisions and implement strategy to drive the business and meet objectives.
As part of the wider US ITAD/RL finance team, the role will provide support to all finance functions (GL/accounting, AR, AP and Corporate) and working on x-functional projects as necessary.
ITAD/RL is a growing business and this role requires focus on all commercial/financial matters to support the business.
Flexible working schedule (currently working hybrid)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the go-to contact for any financial issues on the ITAD/RL business
- Day-to-day interaction with business partners and senior leadership teams
- Support all teams (Sales, Operations, Business Development, IS, Corporate finance)
- Work with business leaders on strategic objectives, identifying opportunities to meet those goals
- Work with the leadership team to create the annual budget plan (including working capital and balance sheet)
- Provide weekly/monthly performance and forecast updates to the sales team and liaise accordingly with finance for review & loading in systems
- Providing analysis/metrics on performance
- Support the teams to produce executive slide decks/communications
- Support accounting on month-end & reporting activities
- Monthly spend reviews with ITAD leadership
- Work with all stakeholders to prepare project/capital investment summaries for review/approval
- Provide support on other pricing/customer projects
- Prepare ad hoc support and x-functional working as necessary
- Manage workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively communicate across all levels of the organization, analyzing risks and opportunities against the overall Group business plan
- Proactively network with stakeholders as appropriate to strengthen relationships and provide senior finance assurance and insight
- Assist with systems integration as needed
- Support other project work as necessary
- Embrace system/reporting enhancements and drive standardization/automation where possible
- Create and embrace a business partnering mindset
- Continuously review processes throughout the business ensuring that they are fit for purpose and mitigate business risk
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 5-10 years of applicable finance and/or accounting experience, supporting commercial teams
- Working in a matrix management structure would be highly desirable
- Extensive networking and building relationships
- CPA/MBA preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Use of data warehouse systems (OneStream, Hyperion, Power BI, BW) advantageous
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Self-awareness, emotional intelligence, appreciation of different styles and approaches required
- Strong personal values. Comfortable providing support and making decisions based on values
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- A high level of accuracy and great attention to detail
- Strong management skills and able to comfortably manage competing priorities
- Able to think outside conventional parameters and have a long-term vision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.