Junior Inside Sales Account Information Technology
Milan, MI, Italy
Job ID: 48953
Junior Inside Sales Account
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job ofJunior Inside Sales Account, you will be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products, developing and maintaining customer bases to accelerate our business growth.
The location for this full-time job is Settala (MI). You will report directly into our Vendor Management Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- You will sell or renew our products and services via phone, Microsoft Teams or to your assigned territory, industry and accounts.
- You will focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- You will generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualify and follow up with sales leads. Here your focus is on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- You act as the sole sales representative for your assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or product.
- You will manage the relationship with the main Vendors in the market to define specific Business Plan to increase market share.
- You will develop and support sales and marketing strategies to improve business growth.
- You will work closely to Sales and Marketing teams with a direct impact on the market and the possibility to build a strategic vision.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Passion in Information Technology and Digitalization.
- You want to grow in a sales position.
- Good level of English.
- We are open to evaluate both graduates with no experience and ones with previous sales experience.
- You have a strong interest in selling systems, services and ICT Solutions.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.
Ingram Micro takes pride in our unique culture. Our associates are our most important asset, and they are at the forefront of everything we do. Our dedication to a shared set of principles unites and guides us to better decisions and behaviours, enabling us to focus on the success of our business partners and associates. As a result, we are proud to announce we have been certified by Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture.