Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
INGRAM MICRO OVERVIEW:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
We are hiring an onsite Supply Chain Recruiter to be part of our growing Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for providing the highest quality recruiting services to Ingram Micro leaders for our US Operations and CLS business units.
As the Recruiter, you will work closely with both in-house and agency recruiters, as well as hiring teams, to provide a reputable high-touch candidate experience. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business.
You will partner with our team and divisional leadership on workforce planning to help enable the recruiting organization’s hiring activity and process excellence. You will work closely with recruiting management to deliver accurate reporting and system audits as well process a high volume of Human Capital Management and Applicant Tracking System activities. You will interface with multiple teams (e.g. HR Operations, Recruiting, Compensation, HRBPs, hiring managers) to ensure data accuracy and systems process workflows move forward smoothly and quickly.
- Manage coordination of contractor conversions and temporary labor
- Utilize data and relevant recruitment metrics to identify trends and ensure process improvement via our human capital systems
- Measure engagement of temporary labor and identify trends
- Track performance of temporary labor in advance of conversion to meet ongoing attrition goals for permanent workforce
- Manage onboarding process for all new hires at assigned campus, including background checks, drug screens, new hire paperwork, and other duties tied to a smooth candidate experience
- Deliver reporting and analytics in the recruitment process, including but not limited to: conversion readiness, referral bonus tracker, requisition audits, new hire onboarding, and others as needed
- Assist in diversity outreach programs using various sourcing techniques for supply chain roles
- Assist in vocational outreach programs using various sourcing techniques for supply chain roles
- Support outreach efforts via candidate pool management for supply chain roles
- Serve as recruiting liaison for hiring day events, including planning, execution, and measurement of success
- Create/define common standards that improve efficiency and deliver a world-class candidate experience, while remaining flexible to support the different business units/regions and changing priorities
- Act as a super-user for our applicant tracking system, including posting and updating job requisitions, updating candidate statuses, tracking recruiting activities, and ensuring accurate data within the system
- Support end-to-end recruitment life cycle of direct-hire line supply chain roles
- Lead efforts to measure and evaluate recruitment lifecycle processes and provide feedback and recommendations for process improvements
- Support Talent Acquisition team as needed for higher level recruitment processes, such as the evaluation of applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Develop a full understanding of our total rewards offerings
- Serve as an advocate for our Employee Resource Groups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus two years functional experience in human resources, preferably in supply chain
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced recruitment agency is desirable
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates
- Experience testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches that drive results
- Experience partnering with cross-functional partners to execute on sourcing strategies that resulted in achieving a common hiring goal
- Track record of successfully delivering against assigned goals within a given deadline and flawlessly executing in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience with platform systems such as Workday, Jobvite, Fieldglass, Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Motivated toward individual goals and process improvements
- Sharp analytic and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with a high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decisions making skills
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- A strong motivator and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.