Industrial Engineer (Logistics & Distribution) *Hybrid
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 44957
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
COULD BE LOCATED IN:
Irvine, Sunnyvale, Inland Empire, CA
Dallas, Fort Worth, Carrolton, TX
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship now, or ever in the future **
***H1B Sponsorship is not available currently for this position***
Support new business development and sales process by providing compelling supply chain solutions that address our prospective and current client needs. Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify business needs and implement best in class distribution and fulfillment solutions. These initiatives will lower cost, improve service, and enhance operational effectiveness. The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills combined with demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills distribution and fulfillment solutions development. The candidate must have strong knowledge of proven fulfillment solutions and next generation order fulfillment technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis
- Collaborates with partners to identify and assess areas for optimization
- Delivers key insights and thoughtful recommendations to improve customer performance
- Design fulfillment and layouts aligned to customer needs
- Identifies best fit fulfillment solutions for our clients
- Estimate labor, capital, and startup expenses
- Develop custom presentations and demonstrations
- Ensure profitability and cost competitiveness of solution recommendations
- Assists in total sales cycle from design to execution
- Experience in omni-channel fulfillment, with focus on e-commerce fulfillment solutions
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment processes and material handling solutions
- Strong data analysis and costing skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion
- Self-starting and motivated to solve customer problems and assist all business units to achieve growth and success
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management users
- AutoCAD and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated data manipulation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting oral and written presentations to management and clients
- 4-year degree in engineering
- 5 years of industrial engineering experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Experience with process optimization projects
- Proven success with distribution, 3PL, or ecommerce projects
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.