Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
What You Will Do
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is seeking a software developer to be part of growing dynamic team of Software Engineers in Moscow. You will have an opportunity to contribute to the micro-service applications called IMC Platform:
Who You Will Work With
- Design and develop cloud micro-services (E-commerce, service provisioning, etc.) that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the IMC portfolio
- Design REST APIs for external clients worldwide
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Develop build-time tests for new functionality with >90% coverage
- Document and maintain software functionality
Ingram Micro Cloud, a $1B business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite software engeneers to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.Who You Are
A Senior Software Engineer is expected to have 3+ years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives. Good written English and speaking skills.
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Strong conceptual knowledge of: OOPS, Design Patterns, Microservice architecture
- Strong Java skills: Core Java, Collections, Concurrency etc.
- Experience with working on frameworks: Spring Boot all modules, JDBC, Hibernate, WebServices (REST).
- Experience on web/application servers (WildFly, Tomcat).
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- SQL itself & PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Linux, Docker, Kubernetes management
Skills / Project Experience - good to have:
Why Ingram Micro Cloud
- Experience in REST APIs design.
- Experience with working on JavaEE
- Front-end skills: Angular/ReactJS
- Experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in DevOps process and CI tools like Jenkins and Maven
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Arquillian)
Ingram Micro Cloud brings you a chance to have job with creativity and freedom of a startup together with stability of a large, established company with almost $50B annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide.
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points