Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
In the rapidly changing world of commerce, not foreseeing and preparing for future trends can be costly. Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services, through innovations in commerce and its world-class operations, provides the expertise and vision to help its clients navigate these challenges and thrive.
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides infrastructure to support brands’ and retailers’ global growth. Powered by our award-winning Shipwire service delivery platform and the scale of Ingram Micro’s 120 distribution centers in 45 countries, we provide order fulfillment, dropship and returns solutions. Our brands have access to the unique growth opportunities of the world’s largest tech distributor and a top-10 global shipper with over 200,000 resellers. The largest brands and retailers in the world trust our flexible service platform to deliver exceptional buyer experiences on every order, every day, everywhere.
Ingram Micro is looking for motivated and talented Business Development Executive ( BDE). The BDE will be the front line for the Sales Team. BDEs are the core of lead generation and building pipeline for the sales team. An BDE’s main responsibility is to engage and qualify new brands. An BDE is also responsible for qualifying inbound prospects to confirm fit and size. You will be managing and nurturing inbound and outbound accounts, assisting sales pipeline conversions and the quantity and quality of opportunities available to our sales team. You will act as a liaison between marketing and sales by managing, directing, qualifying, and processing the flow of inbound and outbound leads and opportunities. As an BDE, you will have an opportunity to prove yourself in a highly dynamic environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
● Motivated fast learner
● Detail-oriented: Must be thorough, accurate, and organized
● Ability to perform high quality and quantity calling and email tasks
● Ability to create and develop compelling email campaigns for inbound and outbound initiatives
● Research, discover, and outbound new prospects to build sales pipeline and meet the monthly quota
● Outreach to leads who have displayed demographic or behavioral buying signals and follow-up on these leads accordingly
● Manage, qualify and nurture inbound queue of ~25 leads per day
● Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
● “No Lead Left Behind” - resolve all inbound inquiries in a timely and thorough manner
● Listen to prospects’ needs and wants and determine if there is a mutual fit with Shipwire
● Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency
● Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices
● Sales experience:
○ Proven work experience as a Sales / Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role
○ Capable of managing a quota
○ Outbound cold calling and emailing
○ Lead generation experience
● Excellent comprehension and communication (written & verbal) skills.
● Superior attention to detail and the ability to be effective while multitasking.
● Outstanding time organizational skills - you are able to create, manipulate, and execute to daily schedules.
● Calm and patient demeanor. Able to listen to customers and guide them to the right resources.
● Familiarity of the B2B SaaS space and basic eCommerce concepts
● Experience or general understanding of the shipping space (B2C, B2B, freight forwarding, international)
● Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university ideal.
● Experience working in Dynamics or other CRM applications
● Experience with sales automation tools such as Outreach
● Experience with sales enabling tools such as ZoomInfo
● Proficiency using Microsoft Office (especially Excel) or Google Business Apps.
● Tradeshow experience
● In-person sales experience
● Paid catered lunch 2 times a week
● Base pay plus commission plan
● Select positions have compensation based on quota attainment
● Medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401k
● Sales Competitions
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.