Fortinet Sales Account Manager
Job ID: 49016
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams.
In this job of SMB Fortinet Account Manager, you will be responsible to Drive and improve vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities to be aware of all project bids in the regions and target Ingram’s involvement in them. Represent the company in a professional and competent manner and develop market loyalty to Ingram and the product
- What will you do?
- Achieve Targeted revenue & GP Margin by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- Develop database or channel partners in order to find new customers and increase volume of business with existing ones, Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Report to respective product manager the results and actions - on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons.
- Marketing & Sales Planning Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Vendor & Reseller Relations, Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- Teamwork, Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team and Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability
Which Talent do you bring?
- You graduated with 3-4 years’ experience (2 years relevant experience is a must)
- You have excellent written and communication skills and basics grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- You have good analytical skills and excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- You are self-starter, self-motivated and a team player, give attention to details, and have time management skills,
- You can work well under pressure
- What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.